Apart from the effective assistance provided by the comprehensive safety systems, you must also meet certain tasks to join forces against crime.
Theft Protection at Home
- With these six simple tips and you will be one step ahead:
- Establish a routine security, make sure that doors and windows are closed and alarm systems are activated.
- Avoid giving information to unidentified people call you by phone.
- Do not write your address on ads selling items.
- Notify the police if you see unknown or suspicious persons in your area.
- Take care of the keys to your house. Never Porte on a keychain that has the home address or leave them in your car if the latter parked in a public parking lot.
- Do not hide house keys in a secret location outside your home. Thieves always know where to look.
Prevent Theft of Your Car
Car thefts unfortunately have become an everyday situation. So you do not become a victim of this crime, the most important is prevention; here are some tips for you:
- Park in insurance and lit places.
- Engage the parking brake and lock the steering wheel.
- Always leave your vehicle locked and the safety catch.
- Constantly check the status of locks and safe.
- When driving, do it with activated safe and ideally windows closed.
- Do not keep or leave vehicle documents inside.
- Provide the installation of safety devices, sound or power cuts or cuts fuel supply.
- Ideally, record the license plates on the glass, as it is shown to be an important deterrent to theft.
- Do not leave packages, clothing or species of value in sight.
If stolen phone immediately call the local station and then go to the nearest police unit to formulate the complaint.