The odds of a baby suffering an injury by a domestic accident are high, but can also be prevented in most cases. In addition to monitoring the behavior of small, to create a safe home environment is advisable to make use of the various items and safety devices available today on the market.
These facilities are effective in reducing the incidence of childhood accidents and increase peace of families. Here is a list of useful devices is provided to protect babies in different areas of the house.
Safety items for the bathroom
- Seats bath: when the baby is already able to sit, around six months, you should use for bath time beanbags. These help keep you upright and prevent, in a careless, it can slide into the water.
- Mats and slip elements are essential to prevent small slipping and falling while bathing. These elements are fixed to the floor of the tub or shower with suction cups.
- Protector’s taps: are manufactured in rubber, silicone or as inflatables, and are used to coat the bathtub faucet to minimize the effects of a possible accidental blow while bathing.
- Tester’s temperature to ensure that the water temperature is correct, it is necessary to use special submersible thermometer indicating simple way if the water is too hot or cold for baby.
- Adapters toilet: when small start using the toilet should be placed a special holder, so that the diameter is smaller and the child can use it without falling.
The safety of children in the kitchen
- Kitchen Safety Controls: to prevent small handling keys furnace, gas stoves or electric, you can put special controls or guards that hinder their activation.
- Safety barrier kitchens: standing on the front of the fires to prevent children from accessing them and can pull the elements at the surface.
- Saver and locker for oven door: is located on the oven door to protect children from burns when the appliance is running or hot and prevent its opening.
Security elements for furniture
- Corner protectors and outgoing: market you can buy different corners, flexible tapes and protective corners made of silicone, foam and other soft materials to protect small accidental bruises.
- Protection foil for glass: is a transparent sheet placed over windows or mirrors to avoid, in case of breakage, chipping and dropping them.
- Tethers and anchor: to prevent the baby struck by something unstable furniture over, you can use different anchors and special tapes grab these to the wall. There are also special fastening tapes to fix the flat TV.
- Roll Cords: these child safety devices are designed to prevent small handling the cords of curtains, blinds and shutters and protect bottlenecks.
- Protector for electronic devices: prevent children from poking fingers or objects within the electronics devices such as DVD, video or DTT.
- Plug protector: Underage avoids contact with electrical current through outlets; They are easy to install and remove needless to use electronic devices.
- Barrier bed: to prevent the fall of small bed while sleeping, you can use different lateral devices operating as a barrier and, in general, can be folded or hide during the day.
- Insurance for cabinets and drawers: to prevent children from accessing goods or hazardous substances arranged in closets and drawers home, there are different devices that block the opening with a security system.
Child safety gates, balconies and windows
- Safety stops: to prevent children’s fingers caught when closing the door, you can place a simple foam plug in song or in the case of sliding doors, and some adhesives lock it impossible for that small that open uncontrolled adult.
- Red railing: prevents children push his head through the bars of the railing balconies or interior stairs.
- Insurance windows: to prevent children from opening the windows, you can put different types of insurance and caps that only allow opening to limit the adult point.